In collaboration with our network of international associates we help our clients evaluate and assess any business potential in the country of their interest by providing them with:
- A general description of the business climate in the country.
- Advice and guidance in doing business in the relevant market.
- A general description of the legal framework governing the business area of our client's interest.
- Information and profiles of important local businesses and/or investors.
- Notification of upcoming business events.
- Assistance in designing their business strategy with regard to a particular business project of our client's interest.
Organization of Business Trips
Once any of our clients decides to explore the possibility of business cooperation with company(ies) and/or individual(s) investor(s) from Europe and the Middle East then our company could undertake to organize a relevant business trip by providing the following services:
- Business trip time program preparation.
- Arrangement of business meetings with potential business partners/investors. These meetings take place either via VIP lunch presentations or via one on one meetings
- Consulting and negotiating assistance while any business meeting is in progress.
- Arrangement of travelling, hotel, and local transportation (if requested)
- Any secretariat support needed.
Post-trip Administrative & Legal Support
Once any given business trip is successfully completed and a prospective business partner is selected by our client then we assist our client in the:
- Preparation of the relevant business agreement and/or contract.
- Promotion of our client's business image within the selected market.